Sunday, February 22, 2009

3 years :)

25th of February is one of the dates that I must not forget. It's the date that Azmin (or better known as Min) and I got to know each other. We've been course mates for almost 5 years now but it was 3 years ago that we got to know each other more in-depth. It's not the date that we became an item. That's on the 10th of June.

On this very date onwards, I got to know him more.. his character.. what he enjoys.. what he dislikes.. Of course I only knew his existence during my 2nd semester and he said he already spotted me during the 1st semester but, I'm thankful that I did.

Min has been so nice to me for the past years. I've been depending on him ever since and for some, I know they would advice not to but in this case, I'll take any chances. He fits perfectly in my life. The great quality I like about him is that he is very patient with me especially if I forget things especially the roads! ;)
Of course, he is definitely loving and caring. It seems that my family is comfortable with him around as well which is a plus. The best part of course is that he never says "no" when I invite him for a movie date. I'm a movie-o-holic so every now and then I feel that watching a movie is a must do thing. I've once dragged him to watch High School Musical 3. I know it wasn't his cup of tea but like I said, he never says no.

I don't know how things will be in the next few years.. whether we'll end up getting married or not. But I do hope and pray that we do as he's the best thing that has ever happened to me..

This is a picture during the early days we got to know each other. Min looks very different compared to now. I look very much the same. Haha.

This is him (present). Hehe. He's a very good guy if you're interpreting this picture wrongly. ;) I was just fooling around with his dslr camera while waiting for Joanne Kam at a gym. I had to interview her for the Staying Fit & Fabulous section for NST – Life & Times paper.


1 comment:

tengku mohd azmin b. tg azhar said...

thanks baby.. Sayang kamu tau.. :)