Monday, March 2, 2009

it's already March!! @#$%

Uh Oh.. It's already March and that means..... the Colloquium is just around the corner! (28th March) and the worst part is that, my team and I are just about to start searching for the place and speakers for the event. I was appointed as the director for the talk but of course, having the designation means nothing as everyone must work together and equally as this is part of our Magazine Production subject. I've already made my 0wn checklist last week.. every little detail I've typed them down.. (i hope!). Just so that I would not forget.. (double I hope!). Farhana, the secretary for the talk has been helping me out with the letters and also following me to FTMSK, APB and Engineering faculty to book three different 'halls' to do the event. Thank you Farhana as things would be in slight delay if you weren't around..

Right now I'm just checking out the upcoming assignments that I have to get done. A lot.. but I am not in the mood to do any of them at the moment as this upcoming talk is making my heart beat really fast. I'm nervous that things would not go as smooth as I am expecting it to be.. I'm afraid that there wouldn't be any speakers that would want to be one of the speakers.. (3 in total).

I vow to myself that I would get everything done this week.. the most important thing is - the place and speakers.

1 comment:

Farhana Ahmad said...

ehem2..you're most welcome. we're all in this together kan..u pun byk tolong i apa..by right if u weren't by my side i dah gone crazy kot. at least ada jugak org yg dgr yg membebel & merepek. hehehe..chill ok,i rasa kita sempat siapkan semua on time. just pray for the best. :)