Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I can breathe again..

I haven't updated my blog for quite some time.. Not that I didn't want to.. it's just that I wasn't in the mood to express anything. And now, I do..

This morning I woke up at 5am ish to perform my Subuh prayers and recite the Yaasin. At 6am, it was time to log on the computer and check my result.. I was scared.. Well actually I've been scared for the past few weeks.. my holiday was no fun without knowing my results in prior. I got myself the new Xbox 360 on the 1st of July but it didn't make me happy too..
Now that I've checked my results, one word, Alhamdulillah...
My biggest fear was failing one of the courses. Some of you may or may not know the whole story behind it.. how the individual assignment was not marked fairly and not by the lecturer himself. It carried the highest percentage which diminished my aim of getting a high grade. I passed that course.. that's all what counts right now. The other three, Alhamdulillah all are well :-D The different thing about UQ is that they grade you on a scale of 1 to 7. 3 = fail, 4 = pass and of course 7 would be high distinction. Now that I understand how the whole system works, I have two more semesters to go.. I'm ready to face another round of studying!

Say hello to my new XBOX 360!

No comments: