Thursday, September 18, 2008

kill kill kill

I hardly browse people's page at facebook cause I just couldn't care less.. but my guts told me to just click a few pages and see a particular thing that is going on..
And BINGO! A comment from someone that grrrr I can't stand! Of course not in my page.. another person..
I really wish I could reveal the person's name.. and what I'm going bonkers about.. but just to give you a bit of a clue, I haven't seen that person for months but only have heard of the name, constantly from someone... Over, and over... It's driving me nuts!
Why am I feeling this way? Well, let's just say that the person is a two-face. Although it's typical for anybody to be that way especially when they want their popularity rank to go up. For instance, some people will just blurt out their friend's secret to another just so that they would be the first person to tell the rest about it. Of course, I'm not talking about my real situation. My situation is - the person acts as a good friend infront but at the back kill, kill kill... die, die die...
If you know me well... really-really well, you know who I'm talking about...

No comments: