Thursday, September 18, 2008

wasn't up for it..

Yesterday something big happened to me.. I woun't reveal what it was but let's say, I blew things out of proportion.. How my hate to just one particular person can affect others.. Yes, I know, how shallow minded I was when it happened however, I couldn't see the point of being nice to the person if the person is just pretending. I did respect the person but then I was stupid for trusting the person. Ok, there's so many 'the person'. Let's just name ... = ABC. I've heard quite a lot about ABC although we're far away. As I mentioned, we haven't seen each other for quite sometime. The thing that bugs me most is that how others can accept ABC when ABC talks about them too? Good PR perhaps? Or spin-doctor?
I admit that it's childish to be like this, however, we never gotten into a fight. And I'm positive that ABC doesn't know that I know what ABC did. Since it is the holy month of Ramadhan, I forgive ABC for all the wrongdoings that ABC did to me. But, I will pretend if I have to just to keep things harmony since someone around me is close to ABC and I'll make sure that it won't get detected by others!

No comments: