Wednesday, August 13, 2008

anything

Another half an hour i'm leaving back home.. my stomach is growling badly but i have to ignore it.. as i am fasting. I'm 'making up' for the several days that i did not fast during Ramadhan (it's a girl thing). I did make up yesterday.. but since i only ate during the break fast the previous day, i couldn't stand but to break fast at 1pm. I should've stood firm and ignore my hungerness but the growling was bad so i ate char kuey teow. One of my friends were surprised that i ate and said (translated) "you have to fast an additional day to make up for it". I didn't know that I had to do extra.. but oh well, i am going to fast another 10 days just to make up any other days that i missed.

Tomorrow Min (my bf) will be flying off to Sabah under his production house. He's helping out with the tv programme called Mistik. A true ghostly event where they go and shoot people who are being treated Islamically to remove ghosts and under black magic stuff. When I was young, I believed the existance of ghosts but never realised that someone close to me would die of black magic years later. Eversince, I grew interest on the topic.. When people say that they don't believe that ghosts exists, I would always talk about the tragedy that occurred to a member of my family years back that caused her death. (May she rest in peace and placed among all the good people).
Anyway, he's going there for 10 days.. yes 10 days.. some may think 10 days may not be long but if you're in my place, then you'll realize that it feels like a lifetime. Everyday my agenda is always with him. It's either we go out for dinner.. or to the movies.. shopping.. sometimes he comes over to my house and play with my little brother Eshan. The 4 year old boy is very cheeky! And he definitely loves Min. Yesterday my sister and I asked him who he loves... and he answered "abang min". My sister narrowed down the question and said "just girls". It did took him quite sometime to choose either me or my sister. First he said me then my sister.. Haha. But after being shy about the question, he then replied "dua dua.." (both). Good boy. Oh by the way, Eshan is hooked up with his new playstation. Yes a 4 year old boy who already has his own playstation. It's ps2 by the way. My dad didn't buy him ps3 as my brother already has it but in my own opinion, ps2 is much 'friendlier' to use for kids like him. Eversince he got the playstation, he's been playing the Indiana Jones and Star Wars lego game. I did enjoy playing Indiana Jones but just during the first week.. after that I grew bored. Star Wars is much boring as I hardly follow star wars. I'm not so into sci-fi movies. Most of his time is spent playing playstation. He refuses to go to school or even shops (except toys r us) the first few weeks. Then gradually he went back to school and followed us out. But of course, he still wails if nobody wants to play the game with him. Both games needs 2 players. So yeah, almost everyday he cries..
My little cute baby brother :-)

1 comment:

tengku mohd azmin b. tg azhar said...

so sweet..
heheheh
smart lah.. kan best kalau i leh tulis cam ni..
kagum :)