Thursday, August 14, 2008

whatever

It's 12.05pm right now and i'm at work. I have quite a number of articles to write but my mood is not supporting me to finish them up. So what do I want to do instead? Blab in this blog. I'm quite surprised that I've already posted 3 blogs. Yes they are gibberish but heck, i managed to keep them flowing as i have a history of posting a few blogs in numerous blog accounts and leaving them to collect the dust. The blogs are (to name a few) diaryland, blog (i think), friendster's blog, myspace's blog, wordpress...etc. I love writing by the way, hence my degree in Journalism and internship at New Straits Times but it's just that writing features must be under a good and 'flowery' mood. Why flowery? Cause you need to write it to really grab the reader's attention. They are not like the other news where you have to attract them with the 5 w's & 1 h. Features are something different.. you can start up with quotes.. or questions.. Before i decided to post this blog, i was writing an article on lacquered butterfly clips by Van Cleef & Arpels. The assignment was a week ago (or perhaps was it more?) but due to my piled assignments that i decided to delay, i ended up having tons! I listed them down and gosh I have 10.
Luckily features are not needed pronto! The first few months I did everything in fast pace. I was still fresh in ideas but now it's my 3rd month, my brain is not functioning well.. it's going about 10km/h. Crap..

Ok Min is scheduled to fly off to Sabah at 3pm. I think he'll be going to the airport anytime soon. The positive thing that i like that he's going is that it'll be his first time going on the plane. I'm happy for him. If we get married (inshaAllah..), i'm going to invite him to go to Hong Kong. Why Hong Kong? I've been living there for 2 years ('96-'98) and besides finding the place very fascinating, it was the place my mother passed away. So i've been itching and dying to go back there just to walk around and see the old places that my late mother brought me. My old school, shopping malls, apartment.. everything and anything to remind me back of my mother. :) And of course, i didn't get the chance to go to Hong Kong's disneyland. When I was there, i think they were just about to plan it.. damn.

Uh oh.. my stomach is growling and i'm fasting. Steady stomach...steady... i had a stomach ache and a very bad wind this morning. I almost didn't want to go to work and wanted to break fast but since Ramadhan is just around the corner and i have a couple of days to 'make up' the puasa that i missed, i have to put down my feet and say "No to break fast. Not until 7.30pm."

Occay, back to work before i get caught doing something else! Hehe.

No comments: