Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I wish someone would understand..

I wish that someone can read my mind.. and hold me tight and tell me that "I know what you're going through...".
It's not easy to live a life knowing that you cannot turn back the clock and hug and kiss your mum and tell her that you love her. Slowly I'm forgetting what it feels like holding her hand when crossing the road in Hong Kong.. I can't remember how it feels like touching her cheeks..
Every night I pray to God to grant me just one wish. Just one. That I can dream about her. Not those lousy dreams that you go for a holiday with your mum or anything. One that she really comes to visit me and tell me to be strong.
I miss her touch.. I miss her cook.. I miss her advices... I miss her love... I miss a mother's love...
I am jealous for those who gets to hug and kiss their mother...
I am disgusted for those who treats their mother like shit..

I wish I could sell my soul to bring back my mother. Just anything to have a glimpse of her... Anything...

No comments: