Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 2 of my one month break

Welcome day 2.. I know I had a lot in mind to fill you in however, due to the fact that I woke up slightly late and that I was so curious to know what I got for my video assignment and report, I decided to cancel the plan which was - to hop on the train to wherever and take pictures! So I went to uni and with my heart thumping so fast curious what I was about to get for the assignment, I lifted up my paper which was in the box in front of my lecturer's office, went straight to the back page where he write our marks together with some comments, syukur Alhamdulillah, I got a "6-6+" over 7. :-D That's how they grade things here. It's on a scale of 1 to 7. Four is a pass.. 5 a distinction.. and 6 and 7 is excellent. I was so thrilled upon receiving the marks cause I knew that I worked so hard to produce the video and the report. I even went to see my lecturer twice before submitting the work.. just so that I was heading the right direction. It has definitely covered up my gloomy mood due to the exam that I knew I worked hard but I just couldn't do it.

Upon returning home, I decided to check out the video store behind my apartment. Since I have nothing better to do today, I grabbed the complete fifth season of Desperate Housewives, the complete fifth season of the L word (for the sake of continuing what I left out and it has nothing to do with Alice that people claim that I look like her but I will still deny that) and the movie that I've been wanting to watch for quite some time, La Vie En Rose featuring Marion Cotillard and Gerard Depardieu. Since I only have 3 days to rent for Desperate Housewives and it has seven discs, I'll definitely start watching that in a bit and watch the rest before the 7 days hire expire.

Depending on what time I wake up tomorrow, I may be taking those pictures. Just maybe... Off to become a desperate housewife!

No comments: