Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 3 (delayed entry)

I just got back from a little outing but before I blog about it, here's what I did yesterday:

Yesterday was a rather relaxing day for me.. I promised myself to get up early and go to Victoria Point but instead, I woke up at almost 1pm. What did I do? I decided to have a nice lunch - Salmon Teriyaki from the Japanese restaurant opposite my apartment and watch the rest of the DVDs that I had borrowed. The DVD marathon lasted until about 11pm.. Watched the whole the L word (fifth season) and La Vie En Rose.

Apparently I've watched Desperate Housewives (fifth season) so yes, my $7.95 of rental went bye bye. But nevertheless, La Vie En Rose made the rest of my 'expenditure' worthy.. I've always wanted to watch it.. For years I've been searching for the movie but couldn't find it in Malaysia (or I didn't look at the right place). Thank goodness I spotted it at the video store :-) It makes me want to be fluent in French even more! I have the basics but yeah, just the basics.

No comments: