Sunday, June 13, 2010

Do I look like.... a lesbian?

Hello again.. to whoever's reading this. Farhana? haha. Here's a weird entry from me.. well actually it's something that has been ongoing in my life which is.... people think that I look like Alice from "the L word". Yes, that lesbian tv series. At first one of my close friends mentioned about it but since I never watched it and didn't intend to, I just googled up the person and had forgotten about it. That was two years ago I think.. Oh and she also said that I walk, talk and make jokes like her.

End of last year one of the BTN participants told me the same thing. At first I thought she said "El Wood".. Or "Elle Woods" as in the character played by Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde. Then the next day, I remembered that my friend mentioned about "the L word" and when I asked the person, and she said "yes..".

There were also a few people here said the same thing... so weird lah.. what did I do next? A couple of weeks ago I went to Video Ezy situated behind my apartment to accompany my housemate to rent some dvds when I spotted the TV Series. Curious what the series is about, I rented it.. and skipped my way through the fourth season. The final season is the sixth season by the way. So yep I watched it.. monitoring closely at Alice.. I guess what's similar is our forehead.. our wide forehead.. the rest I'm not too sure.. What do you think?

Oh just a little bit of review on the L word, well, it's an interesting tv series. I mean for those who are homophobic, don't watch! Of course there are scenes of you know what but other than that, the storyline is pretty intriguing.. the ups and down of their life. Not all of them are young by the way.. you'll have a lecturer, a hairstylist, a rich chick, a journalist, a chauffeur...etc.. semua perempuan lah!

This is Alice... do I look like her?

Alice is not her real name.. can't remember what's her real name.. but she also has a band (a real life band) called Uh Huh Her.


4 comments:

Farhana Ahmad said...

tak sama pun?

Elena Tengku said...

ahahahaha tu lah pasal... pelik wehhh

NanaTg said...

taak samaa laa cousin! :)

Elena Tengku said...

hahahahaha!