Monday, June 14, 2010

Lewis Hamilton wins the Montreal F1 race!

It's 10.30am right now and I was hoping that I woke up an hour in prior. I lost an hour due to me day dreaming. What I have in store for today is to hop on the bus to Indooroopilly shopping mall and go buy a pen for Wednesday. Of course it doesn't involve just that. I'll buy my scrumptious kebab (lamb+beef) and a cup of Bubble Tea. Bloop bloop bloop...

Got up and went straight to my laptop just to see the results for last night's F1 race in Montreal.Yep I had a huge feeling that Hamilton would win! And yes, I've always been routing for him since he entered F1! He's such a great driver.. young but highly professional. It doesn't matter what people say about his attitude (if he does truly have one) cause in the end, he always wins the race! Ok maybe I exaggerated with the always. If there aren't any crashes or any problems with his car during race or pit stop, I often see him up on the podium :) Last week he won the race in Turkey. I do hope he wins for the upcoming races cause I do want to see him clinch the title this year. :)

Anyway, I'm going to go head for the showers and go buy myself the pen and the dose of kebab. It's yummy you know.. it's unlike the ones you get in Pasar Malam in Malaysia. The vegetables are very fresh and crunchy and the meat... MashaAllah.. indescribable! Haha. Ok I exaggerated on that one too. But it's nice..

Before I sign off for just a couple of hours, here's a picture of Lewis Hamilton and his girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger from Pussy Cat Dolls. Nah... I'm not jealous. I'm already engaged for goodness sake! If I want a racer from the start, I would've dated a kart-racer and hope that he goes into F1! Cause it would be highly impossible to skip my way through to F1 right? :)



Photo taken from: telegraph.co.uk




2 comments:

Farhana Ahmad said...

schweet the pic i like. tp elena, now tengah football fever lah. u je tengok f1. hehe

Elena Tengku said...

haha sebab i suka kelainan lah I tengok F1! :P