Monday, June 14, 2010

My lunch :)

I just got back from the mall.. Just a quickie cause I have an exam on Wed - Managing Organisational Behaviour. It's a pretty interesting course to be honest. It's very new to me.. Previously I did my diploma in Mass Communication and as for degree, I majored in Journalism. I'm studying a lot of new courses for my MA (Organisational Communication). Despite it has "Communication" in its title, however, most of them are relatively new to me and it's more of a management thing. As mentioned, this semester I'm studying Managing Organisational Behaviour and three others which are Communication & Organisation, Issues & Crisis Management (love it!) and lastly Business Negotiation. What's in store for the upcoming semester? So far I've enrolled for the Cross Cultural Management, Communication Management, Quantitative Business Research Methods and Marketing Communication Management. Yes management, management, management. Teehee. But nevertheless I look forward what's in store for the new semester.


Was thinking of having kebab for lunch but figured, I wanted something for a change. Voila! A bunch of Tamagos (egg rolls) and Salmon! Yes both are my fave! And of course, two pens for Wed. :)

6 comments:

tengku mohd azmin b. tg azhar said...

Laaa tu pen rupanya.. Hehe.. Ingat apa td.. Hehe.. Btw kebab lg best Dari salmon ;)

MUMMY IRFAN!! said...

i hate sushi.. hehee

Elena Tengku said...

Min - Hehe chopstick lah tu :P Dua2 sedap wooo...

Azira - Hehehe I LOOOOOOVE sushi!

Farhana Ahmad said...

sushi tak sedapppp

tengku mohd azmin b. tg azhar said...

sushi x sedap :)

NanaTg said...

i miss sushi-ing with u!