Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 5

It's 5.02pm right now and my day has been going on well.. At first I wanted to go out and explore other undiscovered areas but cause I felt rather tired, I woke up at almost 1pm today.
I paid my rent at 2pm, grabbed my fave salmon teriyaki and until now, I'm watching the other DVD - Drop Dead Diva. Did I type Drop Dead Gorgeous in the previous entry? Can't remember.. I finished watching the L word - sixth season (final) by the way. It was ok.. I mean I'm quite devastated that one of the characters died in the end.. I don't want to spill the beans incase any of you decided to watch it. Oh if you do, don't skip your way through season 4. No doubt you can follow the whole storyline well.. who's with who and all that.. except that some characters may no longer be in that season and new characters are brought in.. and it tends to be confusing whenever the ones remaining talk about the old characters. For instance, who's Jesse?

Anyway, I'm thinking of going for another round of solo traveling tomorrow. Not sure where yet.. but I guess I should sleep early tonight and go with the flow :-)

No comments: