Monday, June 14, 2010

EPF MEN

When was the last time that I had to understand and memorize vital informations for an exam? When was my last exam again? Degree... degree.. Ah, yes.. May last year! Now it's a whole month now, I'm kinda getting a bit rusty!
Like during diploma and degree, my method of studying for exams is by reading the whole text book. Yep you heard me right. I tend to read the whole textbook due to the fact that I don't believe in short notes. While some people tend to write mini notes and fold an A4 paper into small sections, I just can't do that. Ok actually I can but I just don't and won't..
As mentioned before, this Wed is my exam and I managed to read the whole 548 pages of textbook. Whether I managed to understand or memorize the content, is a different story. I'm reading certain chapters another round to make sure I do memorize vital information such as EPF MEN.
What's that?

How to deal with resistance to change:

1. Education and communication
2. Participation and involvement
3. Facilitation and support
4. Manipulation and cooptation
5. Explicit or implicit coercion
6. Negotiation and agreement.

Haha!

No comments: