Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Feeding my soul with good food, music and DVDs.

I'm back home.. well my exam ended at 1.30pm but decided to go buy some groceries to feed my soul. Truthfully I wanted to go to the city but I hopped on the wrong bus.. Well actually I was aware that the bus I was about to enter was not the right bus (it only goes to Toowong which is where I usually stop and hop on another bus straight home). But I don't know why.. my body just went straight in. Idiot. What did I do then? I diverted my plan and decided to go grocery shopping at Toowong mall and have a nice kebab alone..

Another insane thing happened was that after buying groceries and having the scrumptious kebab, I hopped on the bus back home.. While normally I would hop on any bus that stops at the bus stop near a pub cause one of my friends once told me that all of the buses that stops there passes through my apartment. So I blindly hopped on the "Fig Tree via Taringa" bus. Normally I would hop on the others such as "Kenmore", "Moggil" or "Chapel Hill". Suddenly... instead of passing through my apartment, it went to another direction further away from my apartment! So yes, I walked back home.. down and up a hill.. thank goodness it wasn't very far but still, what a day....!

How did my exam go? I wish I could curse.. but I know that it wouldn't change a thing. I am positive that I studied hard for this exam. I studied day and night for the past week or more. I must say, it's the best record that I've ever accomplished! I read the whole 548 pages of text book. Went through the online quiz.. even repeated some of the chapters (both quiz and textbook). Extracted some important information that I felt that I need to memorise.. Basically, I was glued to my table. What an accomplishment. So I thought.. I had to answer 50 multiple choice questions, 2 short answers out of 5 and another essay on our group performance. I must say that out of the three sections, the only one that I think I did well is the essay question. Which only weighs 20%. I'm pretty worried with Part B (short answer) as out of 5 questions, I only knew one! So yes, the other question that I had selected, I blindly answered it. And yes, I answered it wrongly. I just checked it.

Anyway, I don't want to say anything further in regards to the exam. At this moment, I'm just hoping that I do pass and as for the other three courses, I do hope that I excelled in it. I told my dad about this.. and he told me to not worry and now to pray to God that everything will be fine. It's a nice feeling to receive such message..

I'm going to go watch my DVD now.. it's the only thing I can do to calm my mind.

One month break here I come!

1 comment:

NanaTg said...

elena, dont worry too much about it, i know u prepared so well for it.. n u did ur very best rite.. now its time for doa.. :) InsyaAllah, Allah will always be with us.. :) well, one month holiday!! have as much fun as u can! :)) take care k, love! :)