Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A relaxing day :)

Today I decided not to go for another round of 'solo traveling'. My size 4 (or 5) feet is kind of tired and needs a short break.. Yep I have a tiny feet. Well not really tiny.. at times (if I'm lucky) I can fit in size 6 shoes (my current Lacoste shoes). :-P

Anyhoo, today I just went out to Indooroopilly shopping mall which is about 15 minutes away (by foot) but decided to hop on the bus instead. Went for a bit of grocery shopping.. bought some prawns, my fave smoke salmon, mineral water, juice, 2 for $4 croissant, olive grove spread, cabbage, barramundi, vegetable oil and a dozen of eggs. Oh speaking of eggs.. not that I just noticed or anything, but just a delayed reaction - HOLY COW! There are a huge range of eggs.. cage eggs (caged chickens), cage-free eggs.. eggs where the chickens eat only vegetables, organic eggs, XL eggs, cholesterol free eggs (this I know and noticed ages ago) and I haven't talked about the colour of the trays yet - Pink (for a foundation for Breast Cancer), Black, Yellow (bought that one! And it's the one where the chickens only eat veges. Haha!) and the normal grey..

After that, headed to the food court to eat my fave lamb+beef kebab.. but before that, I spotted Cotton On having a huge sale! They had a huge sign "UNDER $10". So what did I do? I went in, grabbed four items (3 of them was $10 and the other $7.50) paid for it.. then zoomed to Grab a Kebab. Bought green apple bubble tea with pearls to compliment the yummy meal and right after, headed home..

At first I wanted to watch one of the DVDs that I had rented.. I rented four of them yesterday - Win a Date with Tad Hamilton (wish it was Lewis Hamilton), Fighting, Elvis and Anabelle and Sunshine Cleaning. Instead, I decided to iron every single tshirt in my closet.. yeap.. I did.. Haha.
Anyway, my housemate is leaving for Malaysia for the one month break with her close friend.. right now she's doing a bit of packing and I reckon she'll be leaving in a bit.

Well that's basically it.. going to cook something nice tonight.. :)

1 comment:

tengku mohd azmin b. tg azhar said...

wahh shopping.. tp murah gle..
cant wait.. heheh